The Legal Services Board and Legal Services Consumer Panel hosted their inaugural conference on 13 October 2022, bringing together a wide range of voices across the legal sector to help build and maintain momentum on the challenges set out in the Reshaping legal services strategy.
The theme of the conference was ‘a diverse public deserves a strong, ethical and diverse profession.’ Thank you to everyone who attended both in-person and online and contributed to the lively debates.
- Conference agenda for in-person attendees: Agenda – in-person attendees (PDF)
- Conference agenda for online attendees: Agenda – online attendees (PDF)
- Event Guide: LSB Conference Event Guide (PDF)
Speeches and presentations
- Video in which legal services consumers and lawyers for their views on the conference themes: diversity and inclusion, trust and ethics in the legal services sector.
- Speech by Sir Geoffrey Vos, Master of the Rolls – The legal profession: its three most pressing issues for 2022
- Research presentation: The Disparity in Legal Services: Ethnic Minority Consumers’ Experiences (PDF) – presented by Lola Belo, Legal Services Consumer Panel Manager.
Register your interest in attending next year’s conference
We will shortly publish further information about next year’s conference here. In the meantime, you can register your interest by using the sign-up form below.
The views expressed in this blog belong solely to the original author and do not represent the views of the LSB.